Saturday 9 February 2013

GET SEEN: Moo Cards!

GET SEEN: Moo Cards!
print photo card
Image by stevegarfield
MOO was born in London, England, but my Get Seen Business Cards were printed iin the USA and hand-packed in Rhode Island.

Get a Free 50 Pack of Moo cards. That's what I got until I paid extra to get the MOO branding removed. These cards are nice!


GET SEEN: Moo Cards!
print photo card
Image by stevegarfield
MOO was born in London, England, but my Get Seen Business Cards were printed iin the USA and hand-packed in Rhode Island.

Get a Free 50 Pack of Moo cards. That's what I got until I paid extra to get the MOO branding removed. These cards are nice!


Pax Pics Card
print photo card
Image by Bandido of Oz
The card that I give to passengers I photograph for Brisvegas Taxi. Modelled on the cards generated here. Greyscale because I print them on a black & white laser printer.


card + card
print photo card
Image by kvanhorn
old card / new card...

ok, the second one isn't "me", but actually, it really is.

(i'm so impressed the dayglow pink came across in the photo)

view large for the text.


the cutting edge
print photo card
Image by Pedro Moura Pinheiro
Large size | Original uploaded size | My portfolio

This is the wall at the Lisbon Wallpeople event. Mário decided to bravely go into the cutting edge and play with the ephemeral nature of the event itself and place his cellphone with one of his photos on the wall. Instead of prints, I placed a bunch of my Moo cards on the wall, it helped fill the smaller gaps! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment