Sunday 3 February 2013

Nice Xd Photo Card photos

Banana Phone
xd photo card
Image by PatrickYHC
December 9, 2009 [30/365]

i woke up this morning and found my street covered in snow... i was pretty damn happy :P today was a pretty good day... just wish i had more time for things... like studying Hamlet... and Chemistry. funny how i put my photos before my work XD.

today also happens to be cora's birthday :P happy birthday cora... look! a banana phone! hope you had an amazing birthday. :]

taken on snow, flash bounced off a "fill card" (paper taped onto flash haha).

oh wait... something bad DID happen today... i got sniped on ebay for a Nikon FM... ... ugh.

i took another shot today for my jazz bass set... i really like this one:
www.flickr.com/photos/patrickyc/4173558766/in/set-7215762...


My new camera
xd photo card
Image by Sam Kelly
The last photo that will ever be uploaded to Flickr from my old camera (Fuji S5500). It served me well and will be missed (it's being sold to my best friend so I'll still get to see it from time to time), but from now on this is my new weapon of choice.

Technical stuff: 9MP, 10.7x optical zoom (28-300mm), 2x digital zoom, ISO 80 - 1600, hotshoe for flashgun, tilting LCD screen, zoom in video mode, remote shutter control, xD or CF memory cards. Modes: auto; anti-shake; natural light; portrait; landscape; night; programmed auto; shutter-priority; aperture-priority; fully manual, and video.

Downsides? Photos come in at over 4MB. Thank God for Flickr Pro!


Addicted
xd photo card
Image by Bryce Bradford
I want MOAR!!!!


New Camera!
xd photo card
Image by Tim Patterson
Bought a new Fujifilm FinePix S1000FD camera since my 5-year old camera died recently. Can't wait to get snapping some photos at 10MP instead of the feeble 2.3MP I used to. Another cool thing is that my old 1GB xD memory card fits in it too. wOO!


day 236
xd photo card
Image by Makena G
IDK,
todays photos were all icky, and i couldn't seem to get a really sharp focus. I do not know what was up with my d2x and 50mm today...

Anyway, tomorrow is the opening reception for the photofestival, and the full days are thurs, friday, sat. and so i will shoot then, but i don't think I will be able to upload them.
i wake up at 5am (shower, eat, get ready)
my dad and I are on the road by 5:30
and we are at lahaina at 6-6 30 am for the golden hour sessions.
then they have these very cool night presentations that last till 9 or 10. by the time we get home and i download my memory cards its like 11;30.

and sunday is the awards ceremony. :)

so i want to spend my time sleeping and not uploading pics. XD

i look forward to seeing you all when its over! :D

PS i wrote something about how much i love film

Also, today I sold my first 8x10 print! :) It was the beached whale photo and they paid 15 dollars for it.
So yeah, if you want to buy prints, let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment