Tuesday 18 December 2012

Cool Photo Card Holder images

Orbit Business Card Holder
photo card holder
Image by tomas carrillo
This business card holder is made from an Orbit gum pack I had lying around. This version of the holder is pretty simple to make and only requires a sharp knife to trim the front piece for easier access to the cards. I have also created two other versions of the business card holder (one is a display) which you can find here: The Orbit Gum Pack Business Card Holder Hack!

As for the photo itself, I used a 22" x 28" poster-sized sheet of white paper for the background and two regular 13 Watt CFL lights for lighting (no flash - I'm too cheap to buy one). This photo is straight from the camera with no post-processing; I used a 77mm Expodisc to create a custom white balance before taking the shot.


Beaded Goddess Moo Card Holder from Mostly Art
photo card holder
Image by sbpoet
For me, the perfect moo card holder -- from Mostly Art.

1. Beaded Goddess Moo Card Holder from MostlyArt, 2. Beaded Goddess Moo Card Holder from MostlyArt, 3. Beaded Goddess Moo Card Holder from MostlyArt

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.


Card Holder special design2a
photo card holder
Image by mayari
Photo taken from Ed's blog (I hope you don't mind Ed!).

I'm going to send him this Card Holder as to thank him for being such a great, creative director at futerra.co.uk and one of the most inspirational people I have met and worked with in my (rather young) live.


Card Holders
photo card holder
Image by BiondoArt
www.pgaddi.com - premium handmade exotic leather products


Mini Business Card Holder
photo card holder
Image by Michael Kappel
Moo Mini Business Card Holder

Ideal for photographers, artists, and social networking



My Referral Code for 10% discount off your first order
www.moo.com/share/jszmq2


Photo taken by Michael Kappel of my Moo Mini Business Card

View the high resolution Image on my picture website
Pictures.MichaelKappel.com

Follow Me on Tumblr.com Photo Blog
PhotoBlog.MichaelKappel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment