Wednesday 19 December 2012

Nice Digital Photo Card photos

ATC 187-188-189 Sim Feeling
digital photo card
Image by merlinprincesse
Digital collage. Small set of three. Self-portrait used as avatar on ATCs for All Site
traded


007
digital photo card
Image by jazzijava
I am too cheap (read: had no change) to photocopy the pages I liked from some recipe books at the library, which I don't have a card for and REALLY don't want to pay a year to use because I'm out of area. So digital photos to the rescue!


006
digital photo card
Image by jazzijava
I am too cheap (read: had no change) to photocopy the pages I liked from some recipe books at the library, which I don't have a card for and REALLY don't want to pay a year to use because I'm out of area. So digital photos to the rescue!


005
digital photo card
Image by jazzijava
I am too cheap (read: had no change) to photocopy the pages I liked from some recipe books at the library, which I don't have a card for and REALLY don't want to pay a year to use because I'm out of area. So digital photos to the rescue!


Yoink!
digital photo card
Image by jazzijava
Yes, I said yoink. I am too cheap (read: had no change) to photocopy the pages I liked from some recipe books at the library, which I don't have a card for and REALLY don't want to pay a year to use because I'm out of area. So digital photos to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment