Sunday 23 December 2012

Nice Make A Photo Card photos

playing card wallet inside
make a photo card
Image by peyri
I made this wallet for my friend, Richard. About a year ago he dissed me for carrying a duct tape wallet (I think he called it ghetto). Low and behold, about a month ago, he asked me if I'd make him one. I figure I'll surprise him with a wallet made out of playing cards.


Winter Wonderland - the Greeting Card Version
make a photo card
Image by dibytes
2010 - Day 347. Dec. 13, 2010.

Daily Shoot - Make a photo of a pair of subjects today. People or inanimate objects are both fair game.

Macro shot of a Christmas card depicting an idyllic winter scene. If that pair of horses was in Collingwood right now, they'd be up to their muzzles in snow and wouldn't be able to see a metre in front of them! I like this version better.

Note: This photo has been used here.



Birthday card
make a photo card
Image by Pearl Mountain
Birthday cards are specially designed to send birthday blessings, make a birthday card for the one who is await for his or her birthday. They are pretty and easy to make by Picture Collage Maker Pro.
Know more:
www.picturecollagesoftware.com


cards scene
make a photo card
Image by thorner
Done for my media arts class. Had to make a photo of a useless object

No comments:

Post a Comment