Saturday 15 December 2012

Nice Photo Collage Card photos

elviscard
photo collage card
Image by lobstar28


Tribeca Film Center– 2007 Holiday Card
photo collage card
Image by tmcNYC
Sketch for the TFC's annual holiday card.


Wall
photo collage card
Image by rebeccavalfl
Some stuff.


42 most "interesting" from 40 000 v
photo collage card
Image by Julie70
Today I received my busness cards with 50 different photos, most of these ones are between them. I did take out me very fat and the man with the apple that is interesting but I do not like and added some others from the most 100 ones, to them, so I have at least the bridge over Thames too and the hospital corridor. Perhaps now I could make a new book from them but in different order.

Begining at 2004 I did some interesting photos, indeed. Not stunning, but different. And so good memories for me, too.

Why? Why this ones?
100 most interesting

That is for me the interesting question.

Also, why 12 of those 42 first are from Transylvania and Romania, my place of birth where I went back after many years for two different trips, and so few, so far from London, where I have been now for 20 month.

To ponder, to reflect.

Between the Romanian pictures, the 2nd here and the 12, not so "good" photographically perhaps are also my preferred ones, as to the others... yes, I love also the 36th, the much beloved valleys of my youth.

And find interesting the man who was taking off his hat as he has seen us approaching, 41th here, but I have a nearer, head portrait of him too, I like that better with his great beautiful blue eyes looking at me and smiling.

Two from these 42 are not by me, one is my grandmother when she was young and the other by my then new husband just after our marriage, around 50 years ago.

19 portraits and two auto-portraits, shows of course what I 'usually' like more to do.

If I look at my most favourited ones, some but very few were taken in London, but not one of them seems to be here! I do not take interesting photos here any more?


Veterans' Day Thoughts
photo collage card
Image by garlandcannon (on hiatus)
Benjamin Hadley Garland, my father in 1933 (World War II reserves)
My grandfather's draft registration card
Joseph Percy Garland, my grandfather (too old in World War I); and me, his favorite
Stephen Conley Barlow, my great-father: Union Army (Civil War)

1. Hadley Garland 1933 in uniform, 2. My grandpop's draft registration card 1918, 3. Joseph P. Garland, my father's father--and me, 4. Stephen Conley Barlow

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment