Monday 24 December 2012

Greg Anderson Photo Business Card

Greg Anderson Photo Business Card
business card photo
Image by Cranky Pressman
Business card letterpress printed in two colors with edge tinting.

Designed by Thomas Guy
www.thomguy.com

For Greg Anderson Photo
www.gregandersonphoto.com


Business cards!
business card photo
Image by jayallen
It's taken forever but I finally got my new business cards! Next up: An actual website



Business Card!
business card photo
Image by cbrard
Because I am going to my friend Becky's dog event in a week to take pictures and hopefully sell a few, I decided to get some business cards made up.

After a bit of looking I came across Jukebox Print out of Vancouver. They also have satellite office here in Calgary which meant I could pick the cards up locally instead of having to get them shipped. What initially drew me to Jukebox was the recycled Kraft paper they can print on. I love the look of it. So I went about making something up. I wanted to go somewhat simple, so I made a logo up combining the "b & p". The hardest part was finding an adequate font for the text on the reverse. I am happy with the one I went with.

I made an order for 250 cards and it cost me a total of (double sided printing with black ink only + online proof). The paper is quite a bit thicker (it is 18 point FYI) than I thought it would be and it feels great. Turnaround time was 6 days and there was a bit of delay in there because I initially screwed up one of my files I submitted to them. I accidentally left it in CMYK 16 bit instead of 8 bit.

Anyways, I would highly recommend these guys. Great stuff. Their website made it easy for someone like me who has never done anything like this before and their FAQ helped out a bunch. Follow this link to get off your order plus they give me a discount for a referral! Win win.


Business Card Photo Contest
business card photo
Image by Hamad AL-Mohannna
Dear contestant,

My name is Henrik and I am the CEO of Optimalprint.I just want to thank you for all the great photos you have submitted to ourcontest! We have uploaded some of them on the competition landing page - [link] Within a few days we will exceed 500 unique participants. Let's see if we can get the word around and exceed 1,000 participants! Once again - thank you for your contribution and have a great weekend. Best Regards //Henrik Müller-HansenCEO Optimalprint Support Optimalprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment