Monday 31 December 2012

Cool Photo Card Ideas images

Edge-Punched Index Card
photo card ideas
Image by mpclemens
Actual-size example of a homemade edge-punched 3x5 index card. The holes were put in by Staples binding service -- spiral binding without the spiral. I chopped off the corner with a guillotine cutter, and the red overlays show different hole punch sizes I've tried for notching. See photo notes for more details.

I plan to use these for NaNoWriMo to keep track my various story ideas. See my blog entry about this.

There's a video demonstration of using these cards, too.


Greetings cards / notelets
photo card ideas
Image by natalief
A sample of A6, blank inside, greetings cards (or notelets), made from my photos.

I am still in the process of pricing these and working out how I could sell them - Etsy, local shops or any other ideas.

I can make these with almost any of my photos. I have loads that are not on flickr as well.


Best Christmas Card pic ever?
photo card ideas
Image by tommie m
When the kids are struggling, sometimes you just gotta go with it! Oh, and btw - this was Mom and Dad's idea!!! Notice how both kids are completely un-fazed, just hangin' there!


love cards
photo card ideas
Image by ritab38315


love cards
photo card ideas
Image by ritab38315

No comments:

Post a Comment