Tuesday 18 December 2012

Happy Birthday, Anthony!

Happy Birthday, Anthony!
birthday photo card
Image by ex.libris
It's my husband's actual birthday today. I think it was a good one. :)


Nathan's birthday card
birthday photo card
Image by angus mcdiarmid
I don't know if Nathan's particularly keen on dinosaurs, but he's a wee boy, so it's a fair bet that he finds them at least a little bit interesting. In any case, if he wants a hand-made birthday card, he'll have to make do with a dinosaur birthday card, as that's the kind of card I like to make.

This one has a little tag on the back of the balloon so he can suspend it from his mantelpiece, like in the picture on the right.


birthday_8june2009_2078
birthday photo card
Image by patrick h. lauke
159/365

it's my birthday today...and one of the best cards was this little gem from the langlands':

"We realise that you are in fact a little older than SIX but this was the only card in the shop with robots on it. And we know you like robots, right?"


Card from Taiwan
birthday photo card
Image by roboppy
I gave this birthday card to Diana but wanted to take a photo of it cos ...it's pretty damn awesome.


77/365 - Moo cards!
birthday photo card
Image by fionaandneil
I ordered myself some Moo cards (greetings cards). So exciting! I partly did it so I can send them to people I know for birthdays etc and also because my camera club is having it's yearly exhibition soon and apparently people like to buy cards especially of flowers and local scenes (hence my selection of flowers and local scenes!)
Amazingly it's the first time I have had any of my "proper" photos printed. The last time I printed any photos was back when my main camera was my camera-phone and I had no idea photography could be such an engaging hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment