Thursday 20 December 2012

Nice Christmas Card Photo Ideas For Kids photos

"A new, simpler nativity color page" by mimitalks, married w/children
christmas card photo ideas for kids
Image by mimitalks, married w/children
adding this simplified, bigger picture version to my free Christmas printables,
found in this set: www.flickr.com/photos/mimitalks/sets/72157631953290981/
I went ahead and turned this one lengthwise to make it easier to print.
Just fit it on a letter-size page. Please, for personal or small group use only. No commercial use, whatsoever.
My early Christmas gift to you...
See comments for other ones.


Find-It Jar
christmas card photo ideas for kids
Image by Randy Cox
We made this Find-It Jar for my parents for Christmas. The kids rounded up 40 or 50 little knickknacks from around the house, and we enlisted help from The Internet to come up with crossword-style clues for them. The 30 or so doodads with the best clues went into the jar that was then filled with glitter and sand, leaving a little empty space. I wrote the clues on a card that I then laminated and attached to the bottle.

The idea is that the someone will read the clue, try to figure out what kind of little object it might refer to, then tilt the bottle around until they locate said object in the sand. Alternatively, one can simply try to locate objects first, then try to match them to the clues.

The cool triangular bottle came from a thrift store, and the whatsits were free. The only thing that we had to pay for was the sand.


The tree is bigger on the inside.
christmas card photo ideas for kids
Image by the Encaffeinated ONE
Christmas tree 2007.

I like the prettiness of Christmas. Always makes me nostalgic for when I was a kid, and my mom and I would go nuts decorating the house. We used to have relatives over then, too.

Now, my tree (when I have one; it's been years) is a little one. This guy came in a tube. I added the light, though; just didn't seem right otherwise.

I don't have any presents under it, however. That would be nice.

This is my attempt to make a tree photo suitable for a postcard or gift card or something. I like that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment