Thursday 2 May 2013

Burning Joker

Burning Joker
thank you card with photo
Image by Blog For Photos
Joker burning in a fireplace. Hot!

--

Liked what you saw? Check out more photos at my blog!

You can use my images freely for non-commercial purposes and with attribution. This means you can use them, for example, on your blog/website. Please remember to link back to my blog at www.blogforphotos.com :) Thank you!


Day 51: Eat It!
thank you card with photo
Image by amanky
thank you d. rex! your little envelope arrived with perfect timing... I was stumped for SP taking today, and was actually contemplating a doorknob reflection, when I went to happily open my mail & had this epiphany: Share the moo!

This is going up on my fridge as a moognet (unless I can figure out a way to added it to my lunchbox and make it last through the washes!?)

Can't wait to get mine done... I'm especially impressed at the new fangled specific pic info available on the back of each card... super sweet! [there's even a simple URL to get back to the picture!]


looking glass world
thank you card with photo
Image by only alice
By way of saying thank you very much to 0olong and diotina for this beautiful White Rabbit (check out the pink fluffy tail, which survived the journey after all), and to Sarah for the very pretty jewellery box (with handy looking-glass) in which he is sitting, and for the lovely card that you can see foreshortened and out of focus in the foreground. ♥


We're with you Joplin!
thank you card with photo
Image by Aaron Fuhrman
How you can help and show we're all with Joplin!

Wouldn't it be great to show how a small amount of money from many can make a BIG difference? Will you help share this? Twitter, Facebook and other buttons above the photo. Thank You!

This is a 4x8 photo greeting card designed using my Joplin panoramic photo. This greeting card can be Purchased Here for .00. 50% of your order will go to Joplin Schools Tornado Relief Fund. It would be great if you could put a small amount of money in the supplied envelope, when you receive your order, and send the card along with your donation to:

Joplin Schools Tornado Relief Fund

Joplin Schools
Attn Kim Vann
102 N Gray Ave.
Joplin, MO 64801


June 8, 2011 update from Joplin Public Schools:

As a result of conversations with Governor Jay Nixon, insurance adjusters, FEMA representatives, SEMA representatives, architects and construction companies, Joplin Schools determined that the district suffered roughly 1 million in damages to its buildings.


I Dedicate This To Isolino
thank you card with photo
Image by prayerfriends
Thank you all. This was on Explore, #133, as far as I know. Isolino, this was for you! On May 20, 2012

This photo is dedicated to my husband Isolino. He does so much for
us, and works so hard for our family. His nickname is "Ice", so I
thought this was a cool shot, with that name tucked in this name card.
So, I thought it looked like this tulip was wondering how good this
card would taste? Isolino, you are so special. God was good to me,
when He brought you into my life. I love you. May this week be a
wonderful one for you. Looking forward to our family trip. God bless
you completely.

IMG_3623.JPG

These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
Try it out here: picasa.google.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment