Friday 3 May 2013

Cool Photo Id Card images

me
photo id card
Image by tiexano
This is a scan of the current photo in my identification card
I twiddled around with the colours for artsy b&w looks.
It's just up here, because I used it as source for my buddy icon.


2010 外国人登録書
photo id card
Image by mexican 2000
this is the picture i submitted for my new foreigner registration card.



Card Puncher, an Integral Part of the Tabulation System Used by the United States Census Bureau to Compile the Thousands of Facts Gathered by the Bureau
photo id card
Image by The U.S. National Archives
Original Caption: "This Is a Card Puncher, an Integral Part of the Tabulation System Used by the United States Census Bureau to Compile the Thousands of Facts Gathered by the Bureau. Holes Are Punched in the Card According to a Prearranged Code Transferring the Facts From the Census Questionaire Into Statistics." [Woman Operating the Card Puncher]

U.S. National Archives’ Local Identifier: NWDNS-29-CM-C(9)

From: Series: Census Machines (Record Group 29)

Created by: Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census. Public Information Office, (1890 ? - 04/1983 )

Coverage Dates: 1890 - 1950

Subjects:
Labor
Women

Persistent URL: arcweb.archives.gov/arc/action/ExternalIdSearch?id=513295

Repository: Still Picture Records Section, Special Media Archives Services Division (NWCS-S), National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD, 20740-6001.

For information about ordering reproductions of photographs held by the Still Picture Unit, visit: www.archives.gov/research/order/still-pictures.html

Reproductions may be ordered via an independent vendor. NARA maintains a list of vendors at www.archives.gov/research/order/vendors-photos-maps-dc.html



Access Restrictions: Unrestricted
Use Restrictions: Unrestricted


card love
photo id card
Image by Loving Earth
Day 100- woot! woot! (no special celebration photo, though)

This was taken for FGR's challenge to infiltrate the "fun with paper" group.

These are some of the cards I currently have on display in my home. Each one says a little about me, somehow... and about how well my friends know me.

Thanks to James, Laura x2, Izzy, Sara, Toby and Sheena for your lovely, beautiful cards. I love them *this* much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment