Friday 3 May 2013

Nice Birthday Photo Card photos

Miranda's Card
birthday photo card
Image by plien
Grandma L found a card with a baby angel that looks a lot like Miranda -- particularly the outstretched index finger!


Rose Reflections, A Dozen Pink Cream Yellow Roses Reflected in a Mirror Image Picture, Free Use, Public Domain, Creative Commons
birthday photo card
Image by Beverly & Pack
These colorful roses of pink, cream, yellow and green stopped me in my tracks begging to be remembered in photographs!

I have many more pictures, only I have almost reached my limit with Flickr photos. So, until Flickr will accept other payment methods, rather than just credit cards, I won't be able to upload any more.

If you'd like a larger version, you may visit my free images I have released to the public domain HERE.


self portrait at dawn's surprise birthday party (taken on her camera) in pasadena. my computer has issues and needs a lot of love and attention so until i deal with that, i've got months of photos on my full memory cards.
birthday photo card
Image by o0karen0o


Birthday Card
birthday photo card
Image by benhollingsworth
Marcus and Adam conspired to give me a dose of my own medicine - a home-produced card featuring home-produced humans, like this of Abi and this of Marcus.


Birthday card for Lucy
birthday photo card
Image by Ninithedreamer
Lucy Baxter=LuLu Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment