Sunday 19 May 2013

Cool Photo Calendar Card images

izsobored
photo calendar card
Image by bokeh burger
this photo has become a lol and is featured on a lolcard and will be in the 2012 lolcalendar. though at first it was endearing, the selected caption now breaks my heart.


Persona / What's in my Bag?
photo calendar card
Image by thinkdanijel
There is an Guy called Jason Travis who started an awesome Project called Persona. On these Pictures he shows random people and shows off what they have in their bags. Check it out, it's really intersting and inspiring.

I know, he always shows off a portrait and underneath he shows the Bagcontent, but guys, I'm sorry I don't have any good portraits of myself. As soon as I buy myself a new camera, I'll make a "Persona Remixed" :)

The Image is taged, just hover your mouse over the objects.

Oh, and visit my Website for more Stuff related to (guess what) me.

Note: I know the Picture is really noisy, but I don't know why. Likely I saved it with the wrong settings in Fireworks. Oh and there should be also a Canon IXUS 110 IS in this Bag, but I had to shoot this Picture with it :)


365 days | 037 | gear shot
photo calendar card
Image by Der Ohlsen
jan-11-2009


053 of 366
photo calendar card
Image by mjtmail (tiggy)
this little lot or a smartphone? its a no brainer!

i've been thinking about today's picture all day today, i couldn't get past the idea of old & new. my first idea was a blu ray sat on top of a VHS next to an ipod sat on top of a walkman next to a halogen maglite next to a LED torch. I settled on this one, its old and new but in a different way.

everything that's here (bar the bank card) has been replaced by my phone. train tickets - email confirmation for pre booked tickets & some routes you get a barcode to flash to the conductor (i refuse to call them train managers!), map & compass - google navigation & GPS, calculator - realcalc app, ipod - android music player, address book - google contacts, camcorder & camera - built in 8 mpx camera & 1080 camcorder, memory stick - 16gb built in + google docs cloud storage, spirit level - accelerometers & spirit level app.

as for the bank card, i bet by the end of the year you'll be able to use yer mobile to buy stuff, maybe not using NFC but definitely with the phone.

back in the day (pre android) you used to have to lug all this about, now i just need my skinny ass smartphone. good work technology, 9 times out of 10 you make the world a better place.

camera sat on tripod, flash manually fired at ceiling on 1/2 power during 4 second exposure. no mauling in software, just resized in photochop

No comments:

Post a Comment