Saturday 4 May 2013

Nice Business Card Photo photos

Software Developer Business Cards
business card photo
Image by Michael Kappel
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer Software Engineer Business Cards

Michael Kappel, MCPD (Microsoft Certified Professional Developer)
My new custom software engineer business cards with the 23 GOF Design Patterns on the back.

These super high quality extra thick Moo Luxe Business Cards were printed by Moo.com

Example Graphic for QR Code with MCP Logo
www.flickr.com/photos/m-i-k-e/6988722793/sizes/o/

The 23 Gang of Four Design Patterns
www.flickr.com/photos/m-i-k-e/sets/72157629506509463/

The 23 Gang of Four Design Patterns
By: Gamma, Erich; Helm, Richard; Johnson, Ralph; Vlissides, John (1995).
Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Reading,
Massachusetts: Addison Wesley Longman, Inc..

Design Patterns Quick Reference www.mcdonaldland.info/2007/11/28/40/
Create By Jason McDonald www.mcdonaldland.info/


Adapted by Michael Kappel for Software Development Community Presentation and business cards with the permission of Jason S. McDonald

Copyright © 2007 Jason S. McDonald
www.McDonaldLand.info
Gamma, Erich; Helm, Richard; Johnson, Ralph; Vlissides, John (1995). Design Patterns: Elements of
Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Reading, Massachusetts: Addison Wesley Longman, Inc..



View the high resolution image on my photo website
Pictures.MichaelKappel.com

Follow my Photo Blog at Tumblr.com
PhotoBlog.MichaelKappel.com/



QR Code Business Card
business card photo
Image by Michael Kappel
Michael J. Kappel Mini Photo Business Cards with QR Code
Pictures.MichaelKappel.com


My Referral Code for 10% discount off your first order
www.moo.com/share/jszmq2


20061109 - Clint's cube at work - 108-0852 - business cards
business card photo
Image by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)
My wall of business cards. When I moved out of the cube, I typed any
information I cared about into my phone-numbers.txt file (which lives on
my thumbdrive, on my computers at home, and in a password-protected
webspace that is auto-updated).

I have a better award, not quite pictured, actually given to me at my
previous job. This "award" is really just a certificate of
completion for sitting through a 3-day training on the Evolution LMS
(learning management system). The system never was used, not
even 3 years later. Oh, it was purchased at a cost of ,000.
A developer license is ,000/seat. It's amazing how much people
think their licenses are worth, when the client is a pseudo-government
agency.

business card, certificate.

Clint's cubicle, USPIS, Arlington, Virginia.

November 9, 2006.


... Read my blog at http://ClintJCL.wordpress.com.



New business card
business card photo
Image by Michael Verdi
Powered by Superheroes.

Original photo by Gen Kanai

Inspired by this card

No comments:

Post a Comment