Thursday 2 May 2013

Cool Photo Birthday Card images

Victorian Woman
photo birthday card
Image by funky_abstract
This wasn't made by me. I took a this photo of a card in a stationary store.


Happy Birthday !!!
photo birthday card
Image by Jayashreee
For my friend's birthday :)
With border: www.flickr.com/photos/jayashree-shankar/4173781450


Happy Birthday V-Mail, 1945
photo birthday card
Image by Marine Corps Archives & Special Collections
Happy 38th Birthday v-mail sent from Lee Bosworth to his mother, Bernice.

"Dear Mom;
Hi mom! Happy birthday and all that stuff. How are you mom? Ok I bet.
Sorry I couldn't get you a regular card but it just isn't possible where I'm at so I made one out of this v-mail and I hope it gets to you in time. I'm going to send some money home and you can use it for Christmas presents if you want to cause I don't need it here.
Haven't been doing a darn thing to amount to anything except work. I've had one hour of sleep in 3 days and 2 nights but they let us sleep in this morning so I don't feel so bad now. Just all wore out in general I guess.
Oh yes you take this money and get your self something too remember now.
Well mom I had better close now and write tomorrow if I get the chance.
So all my love to the swellest mom of all the world on her 38th birthday many happy more of them.
All My Love, Lee"

From the collection of Lee S. Bosworth (COLL/5133), United States Marine Corps Archives & Special Collections


Birthday flowers & cards
photo birthday card
Image by Dyanna Hyde


Birthday
photo birthday card
Image by nouveaustar
My birthday party with Grandma North and Hollee looking on

No comments:

Post a Comment