Friday 8 March 2013

Cool Birthday Card Photo images

36th b-day - the birthday card Brad gave me
birthday card photo
Image by Newbirth35
January 11, 2007 - The inside reads, "As we get older, we should limit ourselves to just a couple glasses of wine on our birthday." This card is SO me.



Birthday Card
birthday card photo
Image by 7scout7
- original color


20050118 - Eve & Eric Mens - birthday card to Clint
birthday card photo
Image by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)
Eve & Eric sent me a birthday card/image.

Clint, Eric, Eve.
licking.
Happy Birthday words, birthday card, ice cream, lips, sprinkles, tongue.

January 18, 2005.


... Read my blog at ClintJCL.wordpress.com


Eve is my cousin (mom's sister Marcia's daughter). Friends may know her as cousin Nathan's sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment