Thursday 28 March 2013

Cool Photo Card Supplies images

Purse
photo card supplies
Image by Chapendra
So, I'm more of a girl who likes to have a backpack with all her camera supplies, her laptop, her sketchbook and a notebook all in there. But, I've been looking for a purse or a tiny bag that'll fit my XT. I always love to have my XT with me but sometimes I don't like it just around my neck, or the bulky backpack. I started to clean the office this morning and found this bag. I tucked my XT in there just to get it out of the way, and I was more than excited that my XT fit. Now, it'll be time to ask my Mom if I can have the purse! Yay. Expect a 365days picture project photo with the bag in the near future!


Hipster PDA with accessories
photo card supplies
Image by Helzer
Pic shows: Inbox, supply storage, large moleskine, and my hPDA


vintage lucy - vintage women's clothing, ithaca, new york
photo card supplies
Image by arimoore
i took this photo at the library, where i was refreshing the supply of my mom's cards that i put up there and on other bulletin boards.

my mom sells vintage women's clothing. while she has stuff from many eras, she's particularly well-stocked with quality 1950s pieces.
vintagelucy.com/

these items are all vegan:
www.vintagelucy.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7...

... incidentally, i made the site and business cards for her. the site was my first (and only, so far) web shop. anyone know of more user-friendly free tools than zen cart, for e-commerce sites?


Looking south from the Maccabees Building with the Detroit skyline in the distance, Detroit, Mich. (LOC)
photo card supplies
Image by The Library of Congress
Siegel, Arthur,, 1913-1978,, photographer.

Looking south from the Maccabees Building with the Detroit skyline in the distance, Detroit, Mich.

1942 July

1 transparency : color.

Notes:
Original caption card misidentified the Maccabees Building as the Fisher Building. (Source: H. Leal, 2006).
Title from FSA or OWI agency caption.
Photo shows Woodward Ave. extending south from Warren.
Transfer from U.S. Office of War Information, 1944.

Subjects:
Streets
World War, 1939-1945
United States--Michigan--Detroit

Format: Cityscape photographs
Transparencies--Color

Rights Info: No known restrictions on publication.

Repository: Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Washington, D.C. 20540 USA, hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.print

Part Of: Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Collection 12002-53 (DLC) 93845501

General information about the FSA/OWI Color Photographs is available at hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsac

Persistent URL: hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/fsac.1a35406

Call Number: LC-USW36-762


555.5GB... approximately
photo card supplies
Image by James Glover
All the storage media I could lay my hands on in the flat. (With only one blank CD/DVD/Floppy standing in for the whole supply.)

The total is calculated using advertised capacity, ignoring issues such as formatted capacity, and the kilo vs. kibi distincion.

No comments:

Post a Comment