Saturday 23 March 2013

Nice Photo Card Thank You photos

Lime Green Baby Thank You Postcards
photo card thank you
Image by PipPipHooray1

Try it out!!

www.zazzle.com/pip_gerard*


Rocket!
photo card thank you
Image by MoHotta18
"A Photo a Day. May 18, 2010.

So Tina was looking for some Rocket Cups that she got from Denny's last year. She found the supplier online and I sent them an email inquiring about purchasing some. They told me that they were made exclusively for Denny's but then asked how many we needed. A couple of weeks later a box arrived in the mail with 10 Rocket Cups free of charge! By George!, Inc ROCKS! Tina and her kids were so excited that they drew up these thank you cards to send back to the company.

They even made one for me! Love it!


pick a card, any card
photo card thank you
Image by mrsexsmith


Thank you Malaysia
photo card thank you
Image by Danny Choo
Thank you Malaysia for a fantastic 5 days. I had no idea that this was going to be such a life changing trip.
During this trip to Malaysia, I was able to connect with folks from many different fields who have all helped inspire the next big challenge in life. A huge project that will hopefully enrich the lives of folks worldwide.
The rewards to be had from my next project is huge but also means many sacrifices that I need to make when I get back to tokyo in terms of the type of projects that I can take on. Will talk about this when the time is right ^^;Also thanks to all who came to the www.dannychoo.com/post/en/25607 today. I had no idea that I would run out of my pack of 100 business cards ToT. When YTL asked me how many people I thought would turn up - I told them about 10-20 ^^;http://www.dannychoo.com/clickout.php?url=http://www.figure.fm/ has a few of posts up of the event. If you took photos then post em up too! Will post mine when I get back to Tokyo. Need to wake up in 2 hours for an early morning flight - KLIA (MH80 0900 KUL > NRT) ToT


The original article for this image lives at www.dannychoo.com/post/en/25609/Thank+you+Malaysia.html

No comments:

Post a Comment