Tuesday 19 March 2013

Cool Thank You Photo Card images

thank you card
thank you photo card
Image by mahalie
This is a beautifully embossed notecard by Roger La Borde, I purchased them at Paper Zone in Seattle. Visit rogerlaborde.com for more card info.

I posted this scan for referene as I extracted the yellow patter to overlay on a photo, more on that here.


Thank you Teacher!
thank you photo card
Image by HA! Designs - Artbyheather
A card I made for my daughter's teacher...I like the way it turned out so it will be added to my line of cards...


Christmas Thank You Card
thank you photo card
Image by micamonkey
Thanks to Phenolog for the photo background www.flickr.com/photos/phenolog/2118112792/

This is what I did for Christmas last year: www.flickr.com/photos/micamonkey/tags/bnxmas/

No comments:

Post a Comment