Sunday 31 March 2013

Cool Photo Post Card images

Old Camera Rig (just getting started...haha)
photo post card
Image by fensterbme
This is one Stinky Old Photograph: This photo was taken a while back and the amount of camera gear I have has grown by leaps and bounds (not sure yet if this is a good or bad thing). You can see the new gear photo by going here.


Original Desc: Well here it is, my camera gear...all indivudally noted and all strewn out for the world to see. 90% of it was bought in the last 10 months. It all fits in the camera bags at the top and the bags are normally packed to the brim with the gear.

My wife is a very patient and kind soul but I think I'm at the limit for a good long while, when I was arranging this stuff on the bed to take photo of it in our guest room she just about snapped seeing everything laying there. If I buy much else I will probably be justifiably shot, so if I stop suddenly posting to Flickr you'll know I likely got a new piece of gear and was subsequently killed.

I enjoy a number of hobbies (music, cars, cycling, camping, boating, technology and more), but one of the things I like about photography is it's a hobby that can be incorperated into every other hobby and aspect of life. In photography I've found something that I really, really enjoy and is a way I can have a semi-creative outlet for my soul. But as cool as photography is, music is still my main passion and I think that's the way it will always be...

NOTE: This photo made it into Flickr's 'Explore" as one of the top five hundred most interesting photos on a particular day. You can see all of my photo's that have made it into the Flickr Explore pages here.


THE OKU VILLAGE POST OFFICE AT THE FOOT OF THE HILL
photo post card
Image by Okinawa Soba
It's hard to find a rural village on Okinawa that doesn't have a nice little Post Office. They are also handy for tourists who find themselves suddenly short of cash. The ATM inside will give you a cash advance on your overseas credit card. Or you can use you foreign-issued Debit Card to take funds directly from your Bank Account in your home country.

OLD MAN IN A TUB ? ONLY IN OKU ! --- english.ryukyushimpo.jp/2011/09/08/2768/

沖縄 沖縄県 奥 北部 山原 やんばる


*

*

*

RANDOM SOBA : www.flickriver.com/photos/24443965@N08/random/


5384 Court House
photo post card
Image by Thiophene_Guy
5384 Court House, Atchison, Kans. Illustrated Post Card Co., N. Y.
View reverse.

Notable landmarks
Court House


Trinity Presbyterian Church
photo post card
Image by Dystopos
4565 Montevallo Road, Birmingham, Alabama 35210, with its unusual "Folded plate" roof, was designed by local architect, Edgar A. Batson. The triangular windows display the meaning of the Trinity in colorful symbols. Founded in 1888 as Woodlawn Presbyterian, the congregation moved and renamed itself in 1971.
Minister: James O. Speed, Jr.

Photo by A. C. Keily Studio
unused post card published by Cliff H. Campbell, 609 Oxmoor Road, Birmingham, Ala. 35209
Made by Dexter Press, West Nyack, NY. 79761-C


Free Contact Cards from Kodak Gallery
photo post card
Image by stevegarfield
Just got my free contact cards from Kodak Gallery. They have contact info on the back with "Kodak Gallery Get your free contact cards at kodakgallery.com" on the bottom. Nice quality.

Used on this post:
Free Contact Cards from Kodak Gallery

Image by Derek Wilmot

Direct link:
www.kodakgallery.com/photo-cards/mommy-cards/pc-Cards-c-C...

No comments:

Post a Comment