Saturday 9 March 2013

Cool Photo Card Creations images

Grunge Wallpaper 1a - My.Aegean.gr (2011)
photo card creations
Image by My.Aegean.gr student initiative
Wallpaper / PostCard for My.Aegean.gr -- by members of the community

Περισσότερες αφίσες: my.aegean.gr/web/afises.html

_____

Original photo link page: my.aegean.gr/gallery/myAegean/Wallpapers/2011-grunge--MyA...


How to create a multi-layered collage ATC.
photo card creations
Image by merlinprincesse
To make this particular ATC, I have chosen some ancient pics and postcards from my collection. NO I'm not going to cut them!!!!! I'm just going to scan some... :) I've picked up the one on the top. The man on the right is Victor Hugo and the woman on the left is George Sand... How I got those photos? It's a long story.... :) But yes, they are real photos of those writers. I have many more and plan to do more ATC with scans of those... :)


How to create a multi-layered collage ATC.
photo card creations
Image by merlinprincesse
I scan the photo I have chosen, modified in Photoshop.... Don't do like me and use the wrong side of the paper.....hhehehehe....


photo card
photo card creations
Image by lisabee73
Please feel free to use this texture in your creations. However please do not re-distribute or claim as your own.

If you use it, I would love to see your work :), please leave a small version in the comments, thank you.


ATC #3
photo card creations
Image by merlinprincesse
My late kitty, Capucine, just about to eat (try) a rose...Hheheh
Traded with Aylanah on Flick'r. From the "My Photos" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment