Sunday 17 March 2013

Moo.com Business Cards

Moo.com Business Cards
photo birthday card
Image by markhillary
My new business cards arrived from moo.com. This is a small sample of some of them. The one at the bottom left is the front of all of them, then the back is a picture from my flickr account... loads of my photos are now on my business cards...



Postcard - Birthday Card 1909
photo birthday card
Image by 7scout7


Marilee opens my card
photo birthday card
Image by Stewf
This is what you get for your birthday if you are my sister. Before you chide me, she asked for fonts. Dr. Coles-Ritchie will introduce a new generation of ESL teachers and students to the world beyond Comic Sans.


Birthday mosaic
photo birthday card
Image by chatirygirl
1. Birthday cards, 2. Breakfast on the train, 3. View from the train, 4. Me and the Baltic, 5. Ouseburn valley, 6. Seven Stories: The centre for children's books, 7. Mrs Wobble the Waitress, 8. At the Seven Stories cafe, 9. The Head of Steam @ The Cluny, 10. Attempt to take a photo of both of us, 11. Millennium and Tyne Bridges, 12. Jon looking calm and cultured, 13. Tyne Bridge, 14. Birthday cake, 15. Birthday, 16. Birthday

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment