Thursday 14 March 2013

I Love You Greeting Card

I Love You Greeting Card
my photo card
Image by Madilyn Peiper
I've decided to start selling greeting cards featuring my photographs. This is the first one I'm offering on my etsy (there's a link in my profile. This card features this photograph.



50th Anniversary Framed
my photo card
Image by dawnzy58
I ordered MOO cards from photos my sister ~K~ and I took at my in-laws 50th Anniversary party. I'm really happy (and so are they) with how this collage turned out!

Best view large :)


funeral card
my photo card
Image by *w*
this is the first funeral card I have in my collection of antique photos. there is something unreal about it to me-- her picture has some quality to it I can't put a finger on. I know the border has writing at the top, but I can't make out what it says. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment