Thursday 31 January 2013

1940 Wedding Card

1940 Wedding Card
digital photo card
Image by scribbletextures
Objects for Layers peeps: "This object is free to use in your personal or commercial work, but you may not reshare, distribute, or claim/imply it to be your own."

This is a scan of a wedding gift card from a 1940 bridal scrapbook. The original was badly discolored, and I've restored it as best I could. I will be posting more of these as I feel like restoring them. I got an entire scrapbook full at an antique shop last weekend. If you are in one of my groups and would like a full size 300dpi of this image, please email me. Since I have a free account, Flickr won't let you access the original, unless this link works: www.flickr.com/photos/scribbletextures/6846706678/sizes/l...

You may use it non-commercially for free. You may not sell it in either digital or hard copy form, nor are you permitted to include it in any sort of package, either for resale or to give away. Please respect my copyright. Also, credit and a link back would be nice of you and appreciated. :)


Bead dog
digital photo card
Image by c_nilsen
I got this from a magician/card trickster on the Fun Train. His name was Kenny. He said it was hard to make balloon animals so he preferred to make bead animals. So he made this for me. It's about the size of a quarter.


For Staff Use Only
digital photo card
Image by c_nilsen


Sunset Drive 1.23.2007
digital photo card
Image by lenz art

This picture does not capture that well because I had my old camera with a tiny capacity card in it instead of my good camera.


digital christmas card
digital photo card
Image by waterwolf66
with the use of exising photos, digital optomization was how all the pieces came together. this piece of work took multiple layers

No comments:

Post a Comment