Friday 25 January 2013

Cool Birthday Card Photo images

Birthday card
birthday card photo
Image by Pearl Mountain
Birthday cards are specially designed to send birthday blessings, make a birthday card for the one who is await for his or her birthday. They are pretty and easy to make by Picture Collage Maker Pro.
Know more:
www.picturecollagesoftware.com


Birthday Cards (inside)
birthday card photo
Image by Andrei Z
A selection of the birthday cards I received for my 30th birthday. If you'd like to see what the outside looks like, click here.



Birthday Cards (outside)
birthday card photo
Image by Andrei Z
A selection of the birthday cards I received for my 30th birthday. If you'd like to see what the messages inside are, click here.

This is photo #14 in my Project 365 series.

No comments:

Post a Comment