Sunday 6 January 2013

my 1995 student ID card

my 1995 student ID card
photo id card
Image by Newbirth35
My Spring 1995 student ID card from Chico State University. I'm 24. Look how round my face is. I was already quite overweight.


New Moo Mini Cards for 2011
photo id card
Image by heath_bar
My new 2.0 version moo card with 33 pictures. Most turned out great and some turned out ok. All the pictures were taken by me during a vacation, a convention or some other fun place.

The set of pictures that the card are based off of and my avatar picture.

. . . also see the old 1.0 version of the card here.

* See me twitter or on tumblr.

MiniCards by MOO USA
us.moo.com/en/products/minicards.php




Old UT ID Card
photo id card
Image by ttrentham
This was my ID card at UT for the entire time I was there. I was 17 when the photo was taken. Dig the high tech stickers they used to show you were a student for a particular semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment