Monday 14 January 2013

Nice My Photo Card photos

My photo gear
my photo card
Image by Sybren A. Stüvel
This is my photo gear. Not in the shot: Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW and Vertex 200 AW photo bags, and a red fleece blanket for red backdrops.




My Passport Photo
my photo card
Image by Selbe B
Hot huh? It'll be my very first passport. I like to travel, when I have money, and a passport will make that easier. Hawaii and Mike's deployment are coming up, ordering a passport ahead of time. Plus one of my favorite places to visit is the falls in Canada and I can no longer go there, unless I have a passport.

We took the photos ourselves and printed them.


My new moo cards
my photo card
Image by glokbell
they scanned a little crooked, but I love them! 6 of my photos & 4 moo photos

No comments:

Post a Comment