Thursday 10 January 2013

Business Card Ideas

Business Card Ideas
photo card ideas
Image by Danny.C.Jackson


card catalogs photo you're doing it wrong macro
photo card ideas
Image by benchilada
An idea from sarahsam


Business Card Idea
photo card ideas
Image by KingRobertII
9/52

This isn't exactly a photo... but I haven't picked up my camera in a while and I needed something for this weeks photo. Just a business card idea that I did in my art class and liked it. Don't have a site, and that email doesn't exist... so just as an idea.


MOO Card Freebies
photo card ideas
Image by Kaptain Kobold
Whilst I have no idea what I'm going to do with the things, I did take advantage of the freebie offer from MOO for some photo business cards. And very nice they are too.

MSH: Of course, in order to fit my chosen pictures into the shape of the card, they had to be trimmed. So all of these cards are crops ...


Lunch 2.0 moo cards set 1 5/5
photo card ideas
Image by tychay
One of each: Mouseover image and add a note to call dibs

These are Lunch 2.0 business cards. I have one copy of each for giveaway (not for trade). The other set is going to be randomly distributed. The way it'll work is you use the flickr notes of this photo to mark over the one you want, send me an e-mail at "tychay [at] php [dot] net" or via flickr on how I can get the card to you (like you'll be there at the JumpCut Lunch 2.0 or something and to meet you there).

No comments:

Post a Comment