Friday 25 January 2013

Nice Photo Holiday Card photos

The 2008 Holiday Card
photo holiday card
Image by triplezero
23 Dec 2008 - Glenn in Sydney got the card, so it's safe to say that everyone has. This year's card was a frustrating experience. Last year's would have been hard to top so it instantly stressed me out.

I debated all kinds of themes, but kept falling short and part way in went into a full blown identity crisis for a few hours. I had an idea that involved the cats, but they are less willing photo models than I would have hoped, and I also didn't want to be "that guy with the cat card".

The idea for this year's card came to me out of the blue, in bed, at 5am. I woke up from a (unrelated) dream that I can't seem to remember now and thought to myself "Santa's Facebook Page".

Unfortunately, it's kind of an inside joke that only people who use Facebook will really get, but so far the reviews have been positive.

Now it's time to start thinking about next year's card!


holiday-christmas-card-baby-printable-photo-family-xmas-DIY-seasons-greetings
photo holiday card
Image by blush printables


Minted Submission
photo holiday card
Image by blush printables
Submitted to 2010 Holiday Card Spectacular on minted.com

vote for me!


Minted Submission
photo holiday card
Image by blush printables
Submitted to 2010 Holiday Card Spectacular on minted.com

vote for me!


Photo for Holiday Card - 4x6
photo holiday card
Image by Paul-W
Paul, Cameron, Duncan and Gretchen

Just leaving to go to a Bat Mitva party - we're all dressed up, so why not take a photo for our holiday card?

No comments:

Post a Comment