Sunday 6 January 2013

Nice Christmas Photo Card Designs photos

Printing Out Christmas Cards
christmas photo card designs
Image by Selbe B
I couldn't find a local place to print the 4x8 cards I designed, so I printed them myself on 8.5x11 luster paper.


Dove Holiday Card
christmas photo card designs
Image by artg33k
One of several holiday card designs I've been making with my mum.



Modern Miss You Card
christmas photo card designs
Image by dodelinedesign
This card design uses an icon of mid-century furniture design to create a truly design-savvy card.

SHOP this design.

Photo credit: J. Herman Photography


Modern Miss You Card
christmas photo card designs
Image by dodelinedesign
This card design uses an icon of mid-century furniture design to create a truly design-savvy card.

SHOP this design.

Photo credit: J. Herman Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment