Sunday 20 January 2013

Nice Chinese New Year Photo Card photos

cny2010-008a
chinese new year photo card
Image by achin_79
Haha.. this is similar to washi doll. But this is China Doll, found chinese kokeshi doll greeting card. I think it's suit Chinese New Year. So, I tried to make one.


IMG_2504
chinese new year photo card
Image by 天曉得。
It's my new work of Chinese paper cut.

2006 is the year of the dog, and dogs will bring us "Good luck" and "Wealth" !!

Happy new year to all of you!!


IMG_2520
chinese new year photo card
Image by 天曉得。


Koala
chinese new year photo card
Image by Don Fulano
My old room.... This is one of the last pictures I took at the house before the landlords forced us out in December.


cny2010-008
chinese new year photo card
Image by achin_79
Haha.. this is similar to washi doll. But this is China Doll, found chinese kokeshi doll greeting card. I think it's suit Chinese New Year. So, I tried to make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment