Thursday 10 January 2013

Nice My Photo Card photos

Six Million Unloaded
my photo card
Image by fensterbme
My Crumpler Six Million Dollar Home camera bag unloaded... This is more or less the normal kit I carry around in my 6M Home Bag. Sometimes a lens or two will be switched out, but this all fits in the bag.

The bag is quite full and I usually don't take the 70-200mm in this bag, it's just a bit too tight with the hood reversed). To see this all stuffed in the bag click the link here.

Lighting: This was a simple shot to illustrate what fits into a Crumpler Six Million Dollar Home. The Camera (Canon 20D) was on a tripod with a Canon 430EX flash hand-held up above and off-axis using the Canon Off-Shoe Cord.


Homemade card
my photo card
Image by Photos By Zoe
This is the most lovely little card my eldest son has made for me - the image on the right is the front him and his wee brother flying on the front!
And inside is myself and Andy on our wedding day !!


My moo cards arrived
my photo card
Image by Cian Ginty
Well, my moo cards arrived about a week ago. I've been meaning to get some type of business cards for some time.

Moo cards, or MiniCards as the company calls them, are about the same length as business cards and about half the hight. One side can have up to six lines of text in different fonts and styles.

I chose to keep it simple with three lines, just my name, mobile phone number, and email address. Three things that should stay stable as long as the 100 cards (€14.99) last.

The other side - as shown above - fits images or photographs. These can be from moo's archive or from your computer, or my allowing moo to access you images on moo.com's partner sites such as flickr or Bebo.

I'm still in two minds on if moo cards with my photos are better or worse then normal business cards.

They certainly get people talking, I was showing them to somebody on Friday night when he unexpectedly displayed them to the larger group of people I mostly didn't know.

The visible reaction was positive, with excitement that normal business cards would never make. But the only information that should be of importance is the three lines of text on the back of the small cards.


"Two Cards of The Ship"
my photo card
Image by weblog244
flickr kansai meetup photo exhibition vol.1
"My Favorite Things" - Postcard Project 2006

kakkieさん(手前)とtanisiさん(奥)の2枚届きました!
奇しくも「船」つながりです〜!^^




PENTAX Optio-S


Letterpress Cards
my photo card
Image by AGGD
My cards printed from the sauce. Printed on a table top press. Lots of work, but worth it. Sorry for the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment