Thursday 17 January 2013

Cool Make A Photo Card images

moo cards are here!
make a photo card
Image by Adam Foster | Codefor
My moo cards arrived today! I was having a crap morning after a week off work. Woke up late, stubbed my toe on the bathroom door, broke my umbrella, got soaked in the heavy rain and then had no money for the tram! Once in work I noticed these cards had arrived so improved my bad morning quite a bit :)

For anyone who doesn’t know; Moo cards are basically business cards printed with your flickr images on the front! Make your own here: Moo.

I went for a pack of 50 and cost around £12. The problem is I think they are too nice to give away! I would be happy to swap with other flickr friends.

___________________________________________

View more on my photography portfolio,
or say hi on Twitter :)


Web414 Card 2.0 to order (back)
make a photo card
Image by johndecember
This has been sent to the printer! Finally... sorry for the delay, but this will make it ready for barcampmilwaukee 4. The card corners will be rounded.

A few domain names were juggled in terms of the order of appearance to fit the space better...

See the front: www.flickr.com/photos/johndecember/3885036194/




Card house FAIL
make a photo card
Image by Simon Lieschke
I tried to make a card house on a boat again (previously). It helps to use proper playing cards and not slippery laminated beverage vouchers. This is as far as I successfully got before I gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment