Thursday 3 January 2013

Nice Photo Card Printing photos

Day 218/365 "Moo cards, we love them!"
photo card printing
Image by Makena G
I've been meaning to do a shot like this ever since I got Moo Business Cards from Nikki on August 2nd. And then again once I got my moo business cards on August 3rd.

Anyway, this is straight out of camera.
I still don't understand this whole exposure compensation thing, but i've ben using it to lighten my photos more. Is it minus =brighter photos or plus = brighter photos? I do not know. But this is on the minus section.

Thank you so much to Nikki for sending me your cards! They are so amazingly beautiful and I love them a lot. When I meet potention clients from Honolulu for you I will give them your cards, and when I meet other photographers at the Maui Photo Festival, I will give them your cards. It is great to have friends.

View the photo Nikki did for the business cards I sent her


The cards themselves
photo card printing
Image by GrinGod
The cards themselves. Made from high quality card and slightly larger than I had imagined they would be - after finding the MiniCards were smaller than I expected.

Roll your mouse over the photos to see the story behind each pic :)




Carnival Signs of Snacks
photo card printing
Image by Striking Photography by Bo Insogna
Signs of snack vendors at the carnival. Funnel cakes, Snow cones, hot dogs frozen drinks, nachos and more.


Buy Fine art striking carnival street fair landscape photography prints, posters, greeting cards and stock images for licensing. www.TheLightningMan.com 303-834-2524

No comments:

Post a Comment