Wednesday 9 January 2013

Inviting

Inviting
folded photo card
Image by jurvetson
How fun to get this folding card invitation to a Committee for Green Foothills event... with my photo chosen for the beckoning.

Another Creative Commons remix.


Cell Phone Collage #5
folded photo card
Image by Dalboz17
I've never had any luck getting my pictures off of my Motorola v220 cameraphone. I refuse to spend the on a USB cable and software that is going to transfer .4 megapixel photos. Yet, stupidly, I kept USING my cameraphone and when it finally quit working on me last week, I realized I wasn't about to give it up without getting my photos off of it.

The pictures didn't travel on my SIM card to my new phone, so the only thing I could think of to do as a last resort was to take photos OF the photos. Lying my old phone down in the dark and using macro on my Nikon camera, I achieved mixed results, but I think it's the best I'm gonna get. Here's the fifth and final set . . .

(left to right, top to bottom)
1) A gorge of salt @ A salt mine on a Geology field trip: April 5, 2005.
2) 311 Concert with Chrissy Wong: November 21, 2005.
3) Ben Folds Concert @ Niagara University: May 6, 2006.
4) Aunt Nea as a Revolutionary War Soldier after her fall on Father's Day @ Rochester General Hospital: June 19, 2005.

Collage 5 of 5
( see the other collages here )


Officer Cris Douglas and Boone - Card #3
folded photo card
Image by MyFWCmedia
CARD #3: Officer Cris Douglas and K-9 Boone patrol around Okeechobee, Glades and the surrounding counties in south Florida. In addition to helping locate people lost in the woods, or uncovering hidden fish and wildlife evidence, the K-9 teams often participate in youth events to educate the next generation of conservationists. Last weekend, they participated in the 2012 Outdoor Youth Day at the Everglades Youth Camp. (More photos in the Events folder here on Flickr.)

Collect them all! Just print out and fold on the dotted line. Use a glue stick to glue the two sides together and make it into a real trading card.

Keep an eye out here on Flickr OR on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/MyFWC for new cards.


Load 1 of 3
folded photo card
Image by MoHotta18
A Photo a Day - June 9, 2010.

Busy being domestic today so all you get is a crap picture. It was overcast and drizzly out so I spent the day catching up on laundry, cleaning, and sorting through piles of old mail. This is the first load of clean clothes waiting to be folded and put away. Yeah, I haven't kept up with it like I should have, but seeing that I now have no clean clothes to wear I am forced to deal with it. And....while sorting through old mail, I did find a rebate card from Verizon and a Borders gift card that I forgot about. Score!


DSCF0188
folded photo card
Image by joelogon
Photo for a blog entry -- what's the best way to fold a paper yardstick down to wallet-size?

No comments:

Post a Comment