Friday 25 January 2013

Nice Christmas Photo Card Sale photos

featured by moo :D
christmas photo card sale
Image by laihiu
they wouldn't have used my photo had i not licenced it with CC :)

- about

- my original pic


1954 Christmas Card
christmas photo card sale
Image by sscornelius
This embarrassing photo was the Christmas card for 1954 (or 1953, my mother isn't certain). I had this hobby horse until last year when we sold it at a garage sale when we prepared to sell my mother's house.


Krippe_B283221
christmas photo card sale
Image by madle-fotowelt.de
Wir wünschen allen Besuchern unserer Seite ein zauberhaftes und besinnliches Weihnachtsfest im Kreise der liebsten und alles Gute und Erfolg im Jahr 2011!

We wish all our friends a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

Liebe Grüße- best regards from Hamburg/ Germany
madle-fotowelt.de and
astin-computer.de

Grusskarten versenden unter/ greetingcards online: http:www.madle-fotowelt.de


Merry Christmas!
christmas photo card sale
Image by joshunter
This was our Christmas card we sent out this year. We used snapfish.com and sent it out as a postcard. it came out great and everyone seemed to love it. I wish i could say we did this in one take, but, well the cats are new to "jumping."

(i think the outtakes are probably funnier, but we just couldn't get all the shots we needed that 2nd time around.)

12.17.08
So lots of people have seen this shot! I think maybe more than have seen the rest of my photos combined. Sheesh. Anyway, last year this guy in Germany bought this for his postcard company (kind of random, but awesome and the guy, Andreas was really cool) and it's up for sale this year! So if you're in the Euro-zone, check it out!

Hey everyone, check out our 2008 Christmas Card (no jumping, but plenty of PS)


Our Family Christmas Diary
christmas photo card sale
Image by JimmyMac210
MM weekly theme: “December Holidays/My Family’s Tradition”

I bought it after Christmas sale and started in 1994 and used it every year
and it will end in 2014!

The diary contains :

Holiday Friends and Revelers
Holiday Food and Spirits on same page then Favourite Christmas memories and on new page of Holiday Gifts and Treats,and repeat in 1995 and so on.

In the back , you have Favourite Christmas recipes and Christmas Card List then Favourite Photos and Holiday Cards .

I have full and thick pages on the back!

Fortunately I got my first digital camera in year of 2001 so photos ended and I wrote every year see the photos in CD, every year starting this date of 2001.

A lot of cherised memories in there both good or bad or changes!

Since my move in 2010 ,I spent last two Christmases in London, UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment