Friday 26 April 2013

Business Cards

Business Cards
photo business card
Image by lisbokt
my new business cards



Albert Hwang's Business Card
photo business card
Image by caseorganic
This is my new favorite business card. It really looks like one is holding a notepad file!

(Edit: woah - thanks for all of the comments and Reddit love! I met Albert Hwang at a conference in 2010, found his business card interesting, and asked him if I could take a quick photo of it).



Kevin Mitnick's Business Card
photo business card
Image by Ran Yaniv Hartstein
Kevin Mitnick's business card is a break-out lock picking kit. Photo taken by ProzacOD.

This was taken during Kevin Mitnick's visit in Israel. He just had these cards made, so he was very excited about them :) He gave me one during a TV interview, but I gave it back to him so he can demonstrate using it for the cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment