Thursday 25 April 2013

Cool Photo Holder Card images

moo albums in the works
photo holder card
Image by bookgrl
Get yours here. I do custom orders too!

What they look like assembled - here
What they look like inside - here


Felt MOO minicard Holder
photo holder card
Image by Stitcher Scribbler
Made by me Jan '08


Collection
photo holder card
Image by practicalowl
Showing a small selection of the work for one of my customers in a few photos. This batch had 20 odd finished pieces varying in size, here are the smallest.
This customer runs antiques shows so I get some odd little things to fix, silver card holders needing dents smoothed out, little measuring tape winders needing tiny handles turned or tunbridgeware that was in need of a bit of TLC. The small items can be the most fiddly to sort out!


166-365 year2 Call Chittagong, Lahore And Karachi For Next To Nothing
photo holder card
Image by johngarghan
Take a photo every day in 2010
All day every day no matter what the weather you see these stall holders selling reduced phone charges to the Asian sub-continent.

This Time Last Year
www.flickr.com/photos/johngarghan/3631160050/in/set-72157...
I found my camera – so everything’s back to normal service


What was inside
photo holder card
Image by sorakirei
I finally printed some mini moo cards to feature my concert photography. One set is just of RC static and the other is a mixture of bands. Also in this crazy heap are some card holders, fun card boxes and even more happy packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment