Thursday 25 April 2013

Cool Photo Card Collage images

365 of 365
photo card collage
Image by davegammon
In looking at what I could potentially do for the final shot, I saw many collages. Since I hadn't quite decided how I'm going to handle printing, a shot with as many previous subjects as I could get seemed like a nice variation on the collage idea.

I've been asked if I would do another 365. There's a possibility of another, but not right now. I will, however, try to keep updating on a weekly basis.




the week in review: nov 27-dec 4
photo card collage
Image by jessica wilson {jek in the box}
Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

it's been busy busy busy with FCXL prep!

*a recent dishtowel apron made for swap
*lettuce from the garden
*felty scraps from FCXL project
*gocco grapes
*storebrand soda...i liked the cans...too sweet!
*chocolate chip banana bread! i forget how much i love b. bread!
*fakey cake ornaments...almost done!
*snap peas from the garden
*working on fakey cakes
*new MOO cards for tags...
*package to send
*sock mnkey for a swap
*december's coloriffic sent!

still working hard on FCXL...sooooo much to do sooo little time and of course, i have finals next week...;)


the week in review: november 6-12
photo card collage
Image by jessica wilson {jek in the box}
Created with fd's Flickr Toys. scrumdillydilly

clockwise from the top:
*almost a week's worth of the wardrobe remix
*works in progress
*marble magnets galore
*remixing it up
*working on tags
*eating black apples
*more of the mix
*too pretty to use
*yummy dry fizzy fizz
*stripey mix
*songbird on a sunny day
*a sometimes sweet kitty
*moo cards...go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment