Saturday 6 April 2013

Nice Valentines Photo Card photos

[14/365] Valentine's Day Threesome
valentines photo card
Image by Ben Dodson
Ah the perfect way to spend Valentine's Day, no?

This is my first clone photo I've done in about 4/5 years! It's a bit quick and dirty (spent 30 mins on it in photoshop) so on the larger image you can see the artifacts / shoddy cutting but on the whole I'm quite pleased with it. I'll be doing a few more of these shortly as I have lots of ideas, but I'm going to wait until I've got a remote control for my camera first.

So today is Valentine's Day and I've spent the majority of it boxing up stuff that I've sold on eBay ready for posting. Went to the Luton Mall and saw a group of girls having a fight whilst 5 police officers tried to stop them! There was a huge crowd around them watching and the mall manager failing miserably at trying to get people to move along. I also got my hair cut and dyed it dark red although you wouldn't know it to look at it - looks black in all but the brightest light!

I'm on holiday now for the next 5 days and so I'm planning on laying around the house playing the Xbox in my new pajamas (which my clones and I are modeling above) and maybe working on my website. I'll also be showing off my 365 days site at some point soon ;-)

Day 14 of 365


Fortune Cookie Valentines
valentines photo card
Image by Bunches and Bits {Karina}
Packaged up for delivery to her Classmates.

Total credit for the idea came from here - although I also read Martha Stewart did the original version (made out of felt).

Blogged


Valentine '10
valentines photo card
Image by isoteemu
Valentine "card" picture, which was sent thru Facebook. Text says "Friendship is more than bits in Facebook". Contains damn lazy photo-editing, (ie. bluetack which hold ring steady is visible).


Happy Valentine's Day!
valentines photo card
Image by amiefedora
Read on the blog: www.amiefedoradesign.com/f-stop-photo/2011/2/14/happy-val...

(c) Amie Fedora Photography


Happy Valentine's Day!
valentines photo card
Image by amiefedora
Read on the blog: www.amiefedoradesign.com/f-stop-photo/2011/2/14/happy-val...

(c) Amie Fedora Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment