Wednesday 24 April 2013

SCORE!!!

SCORE!!!
photo card frame
Image by HA! Designs - Artbyheather
I stopped at a garage sale on Sunday and found a couple of cabinet cards amongst some picture frames...I asked the lady if she had more and she said "oh yes, I have a whole box of that junk...I didn't think anyone would want it so I was going to throw it away!" I told her I'd buy the entire box!
SCORE!
It is full of old albums from the 40's, cabinet cards, old letters, odd ephemera, diaries, a receipt book with the diary of a woman's labor as it happened on the backs of some of the receipts...so cool! I'm thrilled!
The best part? It was my birthday that day...happy birthday to me!



365 exhibition 6
photo card frame
Image by tim caynes
Ta da. This is the end of day 3 of 3 days that have been set aside to get 365 photos onto this space in readiness for the Project 365 exhibition that opens at the end of day 3. The exhibition is taking place at Norwich Arts Centre involving 3 local photographers and a Belgian musician recording an album a month for a year.

This is looking back from the foyer towards the cafe where you can just see my wall through the doorway, so you get a sense of scale of the exhibition. In the foreground are some of the other splendid photos in the exhibition from Alex and Nat, which cover even more wall space in the Arts Centre. There are 1095 photos covering the available space on multiple walls and when you walk into it its like stepping into a real-life flickr API, as there is so much to see in one go that you really don't know where to look. Which is why I suggest you see it multiple times. And spend lots of money in the cafe. And book lots of tickets for the events.

Project 365


Horse Eyes Love
photo card frame
Image by Striking Photography by Bo Insogna
Close up of equine horse eyes. Heart forms with the mane. james-insogna.artistwebsites.com/featured/horse-eyes-love...


www.BoInsogna.com 1-888-682- 0122


done...
photo card frame
Image by ensee_89
ok - now I need a 25x75cm acrylic frame. hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment