Monday 1 April 2013

Nice Photo Card Blanks photos

moo!
photo card blanks
Image by hiromy
You're my new best friend too, moo!


Debbie Reynolds Auction - Charlie Chaplin signature bowler hat as "The Tramp" character and original "The Idle Class" lobby card
photo card blanks
Image by Pop Culture Geek
photo 2011 PopCultureGeek.com
taken by Doug Kline
If you're interested in higher resolution versions of my images, contact me via my profile page.


E3 2011 - Nintendo - Augment Reality giant card
photo card blanks
Image by Pop Culture Geek
photo 2011 PopCultureGeek.com
taken by Doug Kline
If you're interested in higher resolution versions of my images, contact me via my profile page.


SanDisk Extreme IV 8GB Compact Flash Card
photo card blanks
Image by William Hook
Fr3d wouldn't believe I own one. Fr3d, I own one. K? :p


i feel the moo now
photo card blanks
Image by Zanthia
my first set of moo cards were delivered this week. i totally love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment