Monday 8 April 2013

Cool Birthday Card Photo images

birthday card inside
birthday card photo
Image by insunlight
It looks a lot better full-sized, and don't miss the cover, which sets up the joke.

I started making this card for a long-distance friend after he told me it was his birthday. It's been a long time since then, because I've been very busy but didn't think it was finished enough to send. He's moving in a few days, so I no longer have time to mail it, so I figured I'd put it online. Internet friends forever!

At the time of the birthday and subsequent card creation, said friend was calling everything "emo." So this is meant to be gently ironic.



scrabble birthday
birthday card photo
Image by zenilorac
im too cheap to buy birthday cards so i send photos instead


Edward Daunhauer - Birthday Card
birthday card photo
Image by Merelymel13
A Birthday card given to my Grandpa. Unknown whether given by friends, co-workers or guys in the German Club. The inscription from them all is the next photo and quite funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment