Thursday 4 April 2013

Nice Business Card With Photo photos

business card canvas triptych
business card with photo
Image by saaleha
I couldn't just stop at puzzles and organisers ( saaleha.com/2010/12/20/puzzling-business/ ).

I made these 'canvasses' by interlocking and taping 20 business card cubes per rectangle.

I then photoshopped a picture I took of the Ibn Tulun Mosque in Cairo to fit over all three canvasses.

You'd probably get better results printing on photo paper, but for a cheap and dirty decor fix, our b&w toner printer did the job.

I edged each canvas with washi tape to hide some of the roughness from the cubes.




Moo.com business cards 5
business card with photo
Image by PlayPennies
Business cards created using Wordle and printed with Moo.com

If using this photo, please credit
www.playpennies.com


Moo business cards
business card with photo
Image by Eddo Kloosterman
Ordered a couple of business cards from Moo.com with some of my Flickr-photos, came out great! Yeah, they are double-sided, in the middle you can see the flipside :p.

No comments:

Post a Comment