Tuesday 30 April 2013

Our Baby Girl (waterfall card)

Our Baby Girl (waterfall card)
baby photo card
Image by Family O'Abé
Made a waterfall card for Yumi's Birth annoucement.

Thanks to my MIL for the inspiration (http://www.flickr.com/photos/oabe/4780458163/).

Tutorial on waterfall card: www.youtube.com/watch?v=3owXJxuVNWY

Thanks to my mom and MIL for help cutting all the pieces and assembly!


Baby Kat fur-ever!
baby photo card
Image by stratman2 (away for a while)
I found a set of Baby Kat's last photos in my memory card and had forgotten I had snapped these shots. This is one of my favorite indoor pics of her.

Thank you all who viewed and commented on my previous shot of Baby Kat. I have a new buff colored kitty now to love but BK will always be with me in spirit.


Love This Baby w Bird
baby photo card
Image by peagreengirl


Diaper/poop card with $ for one night in a private room at the hospital from Erin...
baby photo card
Image by kuckibaboo
...made out of a medium size adult diaper that you can buy in single servings from the 100 yen shop! You know just in case you need such a thing!


Baby Katie
baby photo card
Image by Chiot's Run
It's that time of the year to start planning Christmas cards, if you're going to send them out. Mr Chiots and I are hoping to do a short movie this year. We are waiting for a lovely snowy day though, then we'll get to work. Hopefully the weather cooperates so we don't have to scramble for another option late in the season. Yesterday I went to my parents house and took photos of my nieces & nephew for my sister's Christmas card. My parents will most likely be using a few of the photos as well for their card.

We came up with a great idea for her family card, I'm sure you can guess the theme. How can you go wrong putting these cuties on your Christmas card???

for more fun visit my blog: www.Chiotsrun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment