Monday 29 April 2013

Nice Photo Christmas Card photos

2011 Christmas Card Back
photo christmas card
Image by Chiot's Run
We received our Christmas card order last week, they’re so lovely, probably the best ones we’ve done so far. I am quite happy with them, and I’m super excited to send them out.

I really enjoy getting cards in my mailbox from friends and family. I love seeing photos of my college girlfriend’s kids, seeing how much they’ve grown each year. I love reading Christmas letters from friends I don’t talk to near enough, hearing about the year they’ve had. Christmas cards really are a way to connect with those in our lives that we don’t want to lose touch with.

chiotsrun.com/2010/12/13/christmas-cards/


Cards Mosaic
photo christmas card
Image by Purple Heather
1. Cards 2, 2. Cards 19, 3. Cards 17, 4. Cards 15, 5. Cards 14, 6. Cards 13, 7. Cards 12, 8. Cards 10, 9. Cards 9, 10. Cards 8, 11. Cards 7, 12. Cards 6, 13. Cards 414. Not available15. Not available16. Not available

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.


last minute
photo christmas card
Image by nchenga

No comments:

Post a Comment