Sunday 14 April 2013

Nice New Year Photo Card photos

Rosh Hashanah Greeting Cards
new year photo card
Image by Government Press Office (GPO)
People buy Rosh Hashanah greeting cards from a street vendor in Tel Aviv. Photo by Pridan Moshe, GPO.


362 | Party Faces
new year photo card
Image by The Doctr
December 28 362/366

My wife and I did not make enough time to do Christmas photo cards this year. So instead we did New Years Cards. These are some of the funny outtakes that fit for Silly Sundays and today's FGR.

What's the final product you may ask? Well, I may need some addresses if you really want to see...FM, FB or regular email me (we have a limited quantity, though, so they'll be FCFS).

PS: Sorry I've been uploading late the last few days. Insanely busy. I can honestly say I will not get to commenting until after the new year (except those of you ending their 365 on New Years Eve like me!!!!). I will try my best to get my final 3 photos up on time. I will say that I have missed doing some of the shots I wanted to for the month. Maybe they'll just roll over into future shots.

PPS: And who cares that FGR is ending! Something more important is on December 31st - my 365 ends!!! So be sure and visit me!!!



Snowy Self-Portrait
new year photo card
Image by MoToMo
Spent New Years 2006-2007 in the mountains of the Berkshires in MA. This shot was taken on New Years Day during a snowy walk in the woods. It'll probably wind up being my Christmas Card photo next year. Taken with my camera by my friend James.


Happy New Year & Bonne Année 2007
new year photo card
Image by Pierre Metivier
Not much of graphist but here is a little Happy New Year card for 2007. So Happy New Year to all my contacts, group members and visitors all alike ! FlickR rocks !

Une petite carte résumant 2006 pour introduire 2007. Et donc Bonne année à tous, amis, contacts, visitors, membres des groupes et tous vos proches !

1. Bridge over the Tiber river, Rome, 2. a sea of clouds, 3. far from the maddening crowd, 4. another proud daffodil, 5. Ile Saint Louis et Ile de la Cité, Paris, 6. La Cathédrale Engloutie, 7. looking up, 8. Epicurian Postcard / Epicure de Rappel, 9. Hommage à Caspar David Friedrich, 10. natural sepia, 11. silent night, 12. from RIP to VIP

No comments:

Post a Comment